Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First.....

.....Four wheeler ride!! :) There have been several rides on the four wheeler since this picture was taken, I'm not sure who enjoys the ride more...Daddy or Blake :)


.....Time wearing Daddy's work boots!! :) I'm sure this will be something that he will enjoy doing once he gets a little older more than he did in this picture.


I'm sure there are many other pictures I could put on here with his first time doing things but this is all I have right now. He spent his first weekend away from Tyler and I at my parents house this past weekend. It was  nice to have almost 2 days off. Tyler and I enjoyed Saturday afternoon by our selves. Then we had Tyler's cousin Kristen's wedding on Sunday. We meet my parents in Wabash and got Blake back on Sunday evening.

Have a wonderful rest of the week and enjoy this weather!!


No comments:

Post a Comment